Machine Operator / General Labourer
We are hiring for a new Machine Operator / General Labourer position at our client's manufacturing warehouse in the Colborne area beginning immediately.
On the job, the Machine Operator / General Labourer will be cross-trained and mainly be tasked with loading and running parts through an automated machine and inspecting finished parts for flaws and defects and other general labourer tasks.
The successful individual will have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills in a factory setting.
Machine Operator / General Labourer Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Full time shifts, 40 hours/week
- Permanent placement and benefits possible after 3 months
- Cross training provided
Machine Operator / General Labourer Duties:
- Prepares, feeds and runs machine for production
- Conducts visual quality checks for flaws/damage
- Helps with routine factory cleaning and organizing
- Other duties as assigned
Machine Operator / General Labourer Qualifications:
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Quality focused; strong attention to detail
- Access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Colborne
- Own vehicle preferred
- CSA approved safety boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Machine Operator / General Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour