Machine Operator / Labourer
We are hiring for a new Machine Operator / Labourer position at our client's manufacturing warehouse in the Peterborough area.
On the job, associates will get hands-on in many aspects of production, such as: machine operation, quality control, sorting, packaging and labeling.
This position is full-time, 3 shift rotation. Candidates must have a proven track record of excellent reliability and punctuality. Criminal background check is also required for all workers on all shifts.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Full time shifts
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Full training and supportive staff
Machine Operator / Labourer Duties:
- Machine operation
- Working with moulding machinery
- Prepares, feeds and runs machine for production
- Conducts visual quality checks for flaws/damage
- Sorting, packaging and labeling
- Helps with routine factory cleaning and organizing
- Other duties as assigned
Machine Operator / Labourer Qualifications:
- Prior experience with machine operation an asset
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Clean criminal check required
- Own vehicle and G license preferred
- Capable of heavy lifting and repetitive movements
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- CSA approved safety boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Machine Operator / Labourer" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!