We are seeking a Maintenance Worker for immediate start in the Cobourg area.
The ideal candidate has good physical strength and endurance, is comfortable performing physical labour and familiar with various tools.
Depending on the project, some outdoor work in variable weather conditions may be required.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Ongoing training and career development
- 24/7 staff support
- Good physical strength and endurance
- Can work independently and with a team
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- CSA approved work boots and other PPE if required
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities:
Cobourg Regional Branch Office: 905-377-1611