Manufacturing Associate, Automotive
Others Have Jobs, We Have Careers
We are looking to fill an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Associate position with our client in Tottenham, a tier-one supplier of automotive parts.
In this role, the successful candidate will collaborate with the production team and offer support in the areas of sorting and packaging, general assembly, and mechanical welding.
The keys to success in this role are demonstrating a desire to learn new skills, punctuality and reliability.
- Capable of repetitive lifting of up to 50lbs
- Daily transportation to work
- Willingness to work various shifts
- Own CSA approved work boots
- Knowledge of manufacturing practices a definite asset
- Works well with others
- Parts manufacturing
- Parts assembly
- Sorting and packaging
- Operating stamping machine and mechanical welder
- Assist in cleaning the production floor as needed
- Other duties as required
- Weekly pay
- Full-time employment and benefits opportunities after 3 months
- Set schedule: 40/week (not including overtime)
- Full training and developmental support
Apply Today, Start Tomorrow - Take the Step
Excited to get started? Send your Resume in Word format. If you have applied to any of our other positions please contact your local office directly for new opportunities. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.