We are looking for Manufacturing Helpers for a current open position at a manufacturing facility in Cobourg.
The ideal candidate is reliable and hard-working with some manual labour and/or manufacturing experience.
Manufacturing Helper Responsibilities:
- Work in a factory setting
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and organized
- Maintain a healthy workflow through teamwork and communication
- Other duties as required
Manufacturing Helper Requirements:
- Access to reliable transportation; can travel to Cobourg
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Passion for productive habits/tendencies
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work varying shift types (ex: days, afternoons, nights, etc.)
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Manufacturing Helpers" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!