We are looking for an eager and hardworking individual for Manufacturing Labourer position at our client's manufacturing facility.
On the job tasks will include several duties pertaining to the manufacturing process such: assembly, machine operation, quality inspections and sorting/packing
The successful individual will have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment. Own vehicle is a strong asset.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Full time shifts, 40 hours/week
- Permanent placement and benefits possible after 3 months
- Cross training provided
Manufacturing Labourer Duties:
- Assist with and run machines for production
- Assemble parts and other items
- Sort and package finished materials for shipping
- Conducts visual quality checks for flaws/damage
- Helps with routine factory cleaning and organizing
- Other duties as assigned
Manufacturing Labourer Requirements:
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance
- Quality focused; strong attention to detail
- Access to reliable transportation
- Can commute 24 kms outside Cobourg
- Own vehicle preferred
- CSA approved safety boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Manufacturing Labourer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!