Our client in the automotive production sector is looking to fill a Manufacturing Operator position within its Tottenham production factory.
The ideal candidate should be eager to learn and develop new skills and possess a hard-working mentality with a positive attitude.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Permanent placement potential
- Training and skills development opportunities
- 24 hour staff support
Manufacturing Operator Duties:
- Assembling parts and conducting visual inspections
- Operating light machines
- Sorting and packaging finished materials for transport
- Maintain a steadyflow of repetitive tasks in a production line
- Assist other departments as assigned
- Other duties as required
Manufacturing Operator Requirements:
- Has a positive attitude and can take direction
- Is reliable and has outstanding attendance
- Can lift up to 70 lbs on occasion
- Has access to reliable transportation; can commute to Tottenham
- Owns CSA approved work boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Manufacturing Operator" resume in MS Word format.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $16.00 /hour