We are seeking an experienced and quality-focused Manufacturing Supervisor to oversee the manufacturing department at our client's manufacturing factory in Barrie.
On the job, the Manufacturing Supervisor will oversee batching/compounding and filing processes, train and supervise department staff and develop and initiate policies and procedures in compliance with G.M.P., WHMIS, Safety and Environmental requirements as well as labour standards and other government regulations.
Manufacturing Supervisor Duties:
- Prepares daily and weekly schedules for department workers
- Monitors the manufacturing process to ensure that job specifications are met
- Troubleshoots and implements corrective actions as required
- Responsible to ensure jobs meet cost standards
- Direct the inspection and control of all manufacturing equipment in the department
- Maintains control of work in process bulk and raw material storage of chemicals, including inventories of these areas
- Trains all employees using proper operating practices
- Trains and records all Standard Operating Procedures directly related to manufacturing
- Attends and reports to daily production meetings
- Regulatory Compliance and Administrative tasks to be outlined
Manufacturing Supervisor Requirements:
- Relevant Post-Secondary Education (University degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ leadership experience in similar manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of Compounding in Cosmetic/CPG industry
- Effective communication skills
- Exemplary leadership skills
- Strong ability to troubleshoot; problem solve and prioritize
- Able to work well under pressure and
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Open availability to work when required
- WHMIS; health and safety knowledge
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Manufacturing Supervisor" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year