Material Handlers – Shuttle Provided
We are hiring Material Handlers for our client's factory to assist in general production and help organize and maintain completed parts.
In the Material Handler role, your job will be to produce, prepare and fulfill orders fast and correctly in order to maintain a steady production and shipping flow.
The job is located in Tottenham and there are daily shuttle services provided with multiple pick-up points throughout Barrie. Workers must be capable of some heavy lifting and be able to work rotating shifts of two-weeks days and afternoons.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Daily shuttle service (Barrie only)
- Permanent hire potential
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Part's production and assembly
- Ensures parts and materials meet quality standards
- Load and unload materials
- Prepare and arrange finished parts for shipping
- Other factory duties as required
Material Handler Requirements:
- Prior warehouse or manufacturing experience an asset
- Dexterity and attention to detail
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Availability to occasionally work overtime
- CSA approved safety footwear
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit you "Material Handler" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $15.75 /hour