Needle Loom Operator
We are seeking an experienced Needle Loom Operator for a new opportunity with our client in the Barrie area.
On the job, the Needle Loom Operator will transport materials, set up and operate looms and other processing machines, preparing loom pattern mechanisms and repairing minor mechanical problems to name a few tasks.
Needle Loom Operator Duties:
- Transports raw materials by forklift and other equipment and devices
- Places raw materials into the feed box and sets up the needle line machines and blends fiber according to instructions
- Feeds needle loom machines and blend fiber according to instructions
- Adjusts machine performance on material
- Observes process and continuously checks for defects
- Investigates and troubleshoots equipment stoppages
- Performs basic maintenance, repair and cleaning duties of the equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Needle Loom Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in Loom Operation preferred
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Prior forklift training and experience
- Strong accuracy, attention to detail
- Good manual dexterity and can lift 50 lbs unassisted
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Sound judgement and decision making ability
- Can work in varying temperatures and conditions
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Needle Loom Operator" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent