Night Shift Factory Worker – Transportation Provided
Our Barrie-area client is seeking Production Workers to join their factory team on straight night shifts. Shuttle service provided from Barrie with multiple pick-up points throughout town.
Production Worker candidates should be capable of heavy lifting and have strong attention to detail, capable of heavy lifting and a strong work ethic with an outstanding sense of punctuality and reliability.
All factory training is provided and Production Workers will assist in part production, assembly, shipping / receiving and quality assurance.
- Weekly pay @ $16 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire for top workers
- Advancement opportunities
- Full training provided
- 24/7 staff support
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
Warehouse Worker Duties:
- Parts production and assembly
- Quality assurance and providing visual inspections
- Preparing orders for shipping
- Some machine operation
- Assist with routine factory cleaning
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Can commit to daily shuttle service
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Can work straight nights
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take direction
- Excellent sense of punctuality
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Night Shift Production Workers" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour