Night Shift Production Workers
Our Barrie-area client is seeking Production Workers to join their factory team on straight night shifts.
Production Worker candidates should be capable of heavy lifting and have strong attention to detail, capable of heavy lifting and a strong work ethic with an outstanding sense of punctuality and reliability.
All factory training is provided and Production Workers will assist in part production, assembly, shipping / receiving and quality assurance.
To be considered for this position, all candidates must be permanent residents of Canada and be available for 40-hours /week for full-time night shifts on an ongoing basis.
- Weekly pay @ $16 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire for top workers
- Advancement opportunities
- Full training provided
- 24/7 staff support
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
Warehouse Worker Duties:
- Parts production and assembly
- Quality assurance and providing visual inspections
- Preparing orders for shipping
- Some machine operation
- Assist with routine factory cleaning
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Can work straight nights
- Available for full-time work, 40-hours /week ongoing
- A permanent resident of Canada
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take direction
- Excellent sense of punctuality
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Night Shift Production Workers" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour