Onsite Manager / Recruiter
The Onsite Manager / Recruiter will manage a very large and single account for our client at their site in Tottenham on a full time basis.
The Manager will make every effort to maximize current and long-term sales goals by ensuring the management of over 100 agency staffing personnel are provided in timely and regular basis.
This role requires a strong leader who understands the challenges of dealing with the constant change and varying needs of the labour pool of employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed reporting on staffing levels, positions filled and back-filled, and new employees prospects
- Exception attention to detail as the staffing structure of our client is complex and varying
- Provide daily and on-site client support as required including but not limited to, in person attendance checks, supervisor questionnaires and client site safety inspections
- Provide on-call/after hours support to both clients and employees
- Extensive use of EXCEL is mandatory, if you Excel skills are not advanced in nature this position is not for you.
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Proven client development experience, your clients are the employees
- Understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
- Stress management, analytical, decision making and problem-solving skillsare critical
- Time management and effective organizational skills with an emphasis on meeting all required deadlines
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
- Good public relations, communication and leadership skills
- Possess a vehicle which is available every day during business/working hours
- Minimum of Class G2 valid driver's license
- Must be flexible on hours of availability for client requirements and servicing, staff meetings, and training and business development seminars
- Must be able to commute to Tottenham daily
Please submit "Onsite Manager / Recruiter" resumes in MS Word format as an attached document to your application.
Thank you for applying!