We are hiring for a Packaging Staff position at our client's production facility in Lindsay starting immediately.
The role mainly consists of packaging, sorting and inspecting products on a production line in a factory setting, with additional duties performed as needed.
The ideal candidate has some manufacturing/factory experience, with a track record of excellent punctuality and attendance.
- Sorting and packaging products on a production line
- Visually inspect items for flaws and damage
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Assist with routine factory cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Comfortable with standing for long periods of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have own CSA approved safety footwear
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Lindsay
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
All applications will be considered, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Some applicants who qualify for other positions may still be contacted.