We are seeking Packaging Workers for immediate start at our client's factory in, in the Barrie area!
The idea Packaging Worker candidates are hardworking, reliable and eager to learn and grow within the team. Candidates must be available to work full-time on the Afternoon / Nights shift rotation.
- A weekly paycheck
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Full-time hours
- Chance to make extra money with additional shifts & overtime
- Be recognized for reliability and commitment through attendance bonuses, paid regularly
Packaging Worker Duties:
- Packing and labeling manufactured goods
- Pack and inspect parts and materials onto skids
- Follow policies and procedures to pack materials neatly and accurately
- Cleanup work area at the end of every shift
Packaging Worker Requirements:
- Available for full time hours on Afternoon / Night shift rotation
- Not currently employed and available to start immediately
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Reliability and attendance excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced factory setting
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Packaging Worker" resume in MS Word format as an attachment to your application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent