We are hiring for reliable Packaging Workers for immediate placement at a large manufacturing factory in the Lindsay area.
Working on an assembly line in a factory setting, Packaging Workers will prepare and sort products and package them for transport. In addition, Packaging Workers will visually inspect finished goods to ensure quality.
Successful Packaging Worker candidates are punctual, reliable and can work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced factory setting.
Packaging Worker Perks:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent placement potential
- Ongoing training and skills development
- 24/7 staff support
Packaging Worker Duties:
- Sorting and packaging products on a factory assembly line
- Visually inspecting products for defects
- Assist with regular factory cleaning and tidying
- Other factory duties as assigned
Packaging Worker Requirements:
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior manufacturing / factory experience an asset
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Packaging Worker" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!