We are looking for eager and dedicated Parts Assemblers to join an innovative production team in Tottenham. Immediate, full time positions are available for day and afternoon shifts.
On the job, the successful candidates will assist in many areas of production with a focus on sorting and assembling parts and inspecting them for flaws and damage.
This position requires the ability to work 40 hours per week and is a FULL-TIME position. Must be able to work rotating shifts of 2-weeks days and afternoons.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Permanent hire potential
- All factory work training is provided
- Consistent hours
- Work-Life Balance
Parts Assembler Duties:
- Parts assembly and organizing
- Operate production equipment and tools
- Performing visual quality checks
- Assist in routine factory cleaning
Parts Assembler Requirements:
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Available for full time, 40 hours per week ongoing
- Must be able to provide daily transportation to and from the factory in Tottenham
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Parts Assemblers" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50 to $15.75 /hour