We have an immediate opening for a full-time, dependable Parts Sorter in Barrie, ON.
The ideal candidate has an eye for detail, quick hands and a reliable, hard-working mentality. Associates will work on an assembly line handling, inspecting and sorting parts for production.
The factory is easily accessible via public transit.
- Weekly Pay
- Easily accessible via public transit
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Ongoing training and skills development
- 24/7 staff support
- Sorting and packaging parts
- Keeps track of sorted parts for inventory
- Inspecting parts for flaws and defects
- Cleaning duties such as mopping and sweeping as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- CSA approved Steel-toed boots
- Strength and endurance, can lift 75 lbs
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Parts sorting experience an asset but not required
- Punctuality and dependability
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities:
Peterborough Main Office: 705 741-5286
Cobourg Regional Branch Office: 905-377-1611
Barrie Regional Branch Office: 705-719-9082