We have an immediate opening for a full-time, dependable Parts Sorters in the Barrie area.
The ideal candidates have an eye for detail, quick hands and a reliable, hard-working mentality. On the job, Parts Sorters can expect heavy lifting and working with tools to dismantle electronics and other items in a fast-paced factory setting.
Parts Sorter Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Full training and support
- Opportunities for advancement
Parts Sorter Duties:
- Sorting and packaging parts
- Dismantling electronics and appliances
- Working with some hand tools and air drills
- Cleaning duties such as mopping and sweeping as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Parts Sorter Qualifications:
- CSA approved Steel-toed boots
- Strength and endurance, can lift 75 lbs
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Parts sorting experience an asset but not required
- Punctuality and dependability
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Parts Sorter" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!