Plastic Factory Worker
We are seeking a dependable, full-time Plastics Factory Worker for immediate, full-time work at their plastic production facility in Port Perry.
This role mainly consists of machine operation, injection moulding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in machine operation and injection moulding is a definite asset.
Plastic Factory Workers must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends. Own vehicle and valid driver's license is a must.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
Plastics Factory Worker Requirements:
- Prior injection moulding experience a strong asset
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts of days, nights and weekends
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Plastic Factory Worker' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!