Production Line Workers
We are looking to bring on a full time Production Line Worker for immediate start at our regional client's factory in Tottenham, ON.
In this role, associates will assist with metal-forming, stamping and pressing parts for production, inspecting stamped parts for quality and placing finished items into bins and on skids.
Successful candidates will be punctual, hard-working and positive, with outstanding punctuality and attendance. Must be able to work 2-week rotating shifts of days and afternoons.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Daily shuttle service available from Barrie (ask our team for details!)
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Permanent hire potential and advancement opportunities
- Supportive staff, available 24/7
Production Line Worker Tasks:
- Check newly stamped parts for flaws/damage
- Load finished parts into bins
- Remove scrap metal from the machine and placed into scrap bins
- Use tools such as grinders to remove flash or sharp edges assist with Die Changes
- Remove scrap from dies and underneath the Stamping machines
- Other duties as assigned
Production Line Worker Requirements:
- Daily access to reliable transportation OR can shuttle from Barrie
- Can work 2-week rotation of days and afternoons
- Capable of heavy lifting and repetitive movements
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent punctuality and reliability
- Steel-toe safety boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Production Line Worker" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $15.75 /hour