Production Workers – Days / Afternoons
We are seeking dependable Production Workers for rotating shifts of days/afternoons at a fast-paced automotive factory in Tottenham.
Over 100 factory positions to be filled with weekly pay, benefits after 3 months, attendance bonuses and more. No experience necessary, we train!
Ditch the car, transportation is provided daily with multiple pick-up points throughout Barrie! Ask your Staffing Connection recruiter for details!
This position requires 24 working hours at a minimum per week and is a FULL-TIME position.
Production Worker Perks:
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses
- Permanent hire potential
- All factory work training is provided
- Consistent hours
- Work-Life Balance
Production Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Production Worker Requirements:
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Must be able to commit to shuttle service
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Production Worker" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $15.75 /hour