Quality Control Associate
We are seeking a warehouse-savvy, detail-oriented Quality Control Associate to join our clients’ production team, an industry leading manufacturing factory in South Barrie, located off the highway with easy access to public transit.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, good eye sight, outstanding judgement and a background in manufacturing, with previous quality control experience preferred.
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
- Quality control, performing visual inspections on parts and machinery
- Identify and flag flawed or damaged parts
- Parts Inspections and Assembly
- Load inspected materials onto skids and pallets
- Assist with regular factory cleaning
- Other duties as required
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved safety boots
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding judgement and decision making
- Manual dexterity
- Strong work ethic
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities.