The Staffing Connection is seeking a reliable Quality Inspector with strong attention to detail for immediate start at a factory in the Barrie area.
In a fast-paced factory setting, associates will remove and inspect materials from an assembly line, checking each part for flaws/damage and flagging defective items. Some grinding, de-burring and re-work will be required as needed.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Potential for permanent hire
- Ongoing training and career growth
- 24/7 staff support
- Visually inspect materials for flaws/defects
- Flag all damaged items
- Grinding, de-burring and other re-work
- Assist with routine factory cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous factory or quality assurance experience an asset
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved safety boots
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities:
Peterborough Main Office: 705 741-5286
Cobourg Regional Branch Office: 905-377-1611
Barrie Regional Branch Office: 705-719-9082