We're seeking a qualified and hard-working individual for seasonal labourer work around the Peterborough area.
The job consists of performing a variety of hands-on tasks, including grass cutting and edging, paint touch-ups, stain removal and snow removal.
The successful candidate must have their own means of transportation to work sites, a valid G/G2 driver's license and a clean driver's abstract.
Previous manual labour or landscaping experience an asset but not required.
- Grass cutting and edging
- Painting touch-ups
- Snow removal
- Stain removal
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to operate lawn mowers, snow blowers and other equipment
- Hands-on experience with various hand and power tools
- Good physical strength and endurance
- Can take direction and work independently
- Must provide own PPE (steel-toe boots, safety glasses, etc.)
- Own transportation with valid G\G2 driver's license
Apply Today, Work Tomorrow
Get started by sending us your resume in Word format. Please note that while all applications will be processed and reviewed, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
If you have applied to any of our other positions, please contact your local office directly for new opportunities:
Peterborough Main Office: 705 741-5286
Cobourg Regional Branch Office: 905-377-1611
Barrie Regional Branch Office: 705-719-9082