We are looking for a professional Security Guard for immediate start with our client in Peterborough, ON.
The successful Security Guard will protect the premises, assets, personnel and maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report. Qualified candidates must have a security license, prior experience and be able to work full time.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay and competitive wage
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- 24/7 staff support
Security Guard Responsibilities:
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
Security Guard Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
- Security license required
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Security Guard" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!