We are seeking skilled and task-focused Set-Up Technicians for our client's manufacturing facility in Barrie.
On the job, the Set-Up Technician will check component parts, materials, packing supplies, and other items on assembly lines confirming proper type, size, shade and condition for the job and
ensure assembly processes are followed correctly and production machinery is working properly.
Set-Up Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensures machinery is in good running condition, correctly located and properly adjusted to scheduled production
- Recognizes and correct faults of machines and of all minor repairs to maintain production or limit downtime
- Recognizes the need of major repairs and know the correct channels for obtaining rapid assistance from supervisor
- Maintains supplies for Operators
- Proper product identification on finished cases
- Recording and posting accurate production counts to daily line records
- Assist line operators and line set up personnel
- Pack skids
Set-Up Technician Requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent required
- Knowledge of Production Machinery
- High Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong Problem-solving/Trouble-shooting Skills
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Set-Up Technician Perks:
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Set-Up Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour