Sorter / Packager
We are seeking reliable Sorter / Packers for our client's production facility in the Barrie area, beginning immediately for full-time work.
Workers will visually inspect machined parts coming off a production line and sort and package them for transport, with other duties as required.
Candidates must be reliable and punctual with an eye for detail with some factory and/or manufacturing experience. Own vehicle is a strong asset.
- Weekly pay and competitive wages
- Skills development and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Sorter / Packer Duties:
- Sorting and packaging finished parts
- Perform visual inspections for defects/flaws
- Arranging and wrapping skids
- Assist with routine factory cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
Sorter / Packer Qualifications:
- Good manual dexterity
- Prior factory/manufacturing experience is a plus
- Steel-toe boots, CSA approved
- Daily access to reliable
- Own vehicle a strong asset
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Sorter / Packer" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time