We are seeking a new Tire Technician for our client in the Cobourg area for a full time position.
The successful candidate will work in a retail/shop environment and should be mechanically inclined, hard-working and professional.
- Weekly pay and competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Advancement opportunities and permanent hire potential
- 24/7 staff support
Tire Technician Duties:
- Participate in and complete any required training programs
- Interact with Service Advisor Associates to obtain work orders and customer service specific requirements
- Locate specified tires and materials from inventory storage
- Retrieve customer vehicle and secure on hoist/jacks, conduct necessary tire repairs, dismounts and mounts of all tires at location
- Conduct additional service maintenance/repairs such as oil changes, etc.
- Support in the maintenance of all shop equipment
- Ensure shop and equipment is kept in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times both inside and out of the shop
- Conduct efficient Receiving/Shipping of all inventory that enters and leaves the shop
- Assist with snow removal, grass cutting and yard maintenance as requested
Tire Technician Requirements:
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean abstract
- Mechanically inclined with a basic understanding of routine automotive maintenance repairs/service
- Well-developed people skills
- Maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Tire Technician" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!