We are seeking hard-working and dependable Truss Builders to join our client's construction team full time in the Peterborough area.
On the job, Truss Builders can expect to take part in production, moving pre-cut parts to work area and placing parts in jig, hammering and pressing plates over web and chord joints and more, ensuring finished trusses meet all quality specifications.
Truss Builder Duties:
- Moving pre-cut parts to work area and placing parts in jig
- Following Truss Setup/ Team Leader’s instructions.
- Hammering and pressing plates over web and chord joints.
- Ensuring finished trusses meet all quality specifications
- Sending truss through finish press
- Other duties as assigned
Truss Builder Requirements:
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Punctuality and dependability
- Comply with all Company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintaining a clean, safe work area at all times.
- Ensuring the safety equipment is functioning properly before operating any production equipment.
- Reporting all unsafe actions and equipment to the supervisor promptly.
- Steel toe safety footwear and other PPE as required
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please send you "Truss Builder" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your resume.
Thank you for applying!