We are seeking a Warehouse Worker to take on general production duties for our manufacturing client at their factory in the Peterborough area.
This position is a great way to break into the manufacturing industry, as workers will learn many core-fundamentals of production and develop skills in Machine Operation, Assembly, Shipping / Receiving and Sorting and Packaging.
Full time shifts, 40 hours/week Mon - Fri.
- Weekly pay
- Training and skills development
- Supportive staff and 24-hour support
- Opportunities for permanent placement after 3 months
- Packing and Sorting
- Performing visual inspections
- Wrapping and labeling skids
- General warehouse cleaning duties as needed
- Other duties as required
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- CSA approved work boots
- Access to reliable transportation
- Willing to learn new skills and eager to take on new tasks
- Capable of lifting 50lbs and performing repetitive tasks
- Works well with a team
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Warehouse Worker" resume in MS Word format.
Job Type: Full-time