Our client, an industry leading food manufacturer in the region, is seeking full-time Warehouse Workers for immediate work at a Bobcaygeon production factory.
Warehouse Workers will sort, package and label various food products on a production line, ensuring quality by performing visual inspections.
Warehouse Workers candidates must be hard-working, capable of repetitive heavy lifting and available to work full-time hours with occasional overtime. No experience needed, we train!
Warehouse Worker Perks:
- Weekly Pay and competitive wages
- Benefits available to all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- A foot in the door with a leading employer in the region
- Full time work and opportunities for career growth
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
Warehouse Worker Tasks:
- Sort and package food items on a production line
- Visually inspect and label finished products
- Assist with routine cleaning and organizing
- Other duties as needed
Warehouse Worker Qualifications:
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Steel toe boots
- Strong attention to detail
- Can lift up to 50 lbs
Start Earning a Paycheck this Week. Please send us your 'Warehouse Worker' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!