We are looking for eager and dedicated Warehouse Production Workers to join an innovative production team in the Cobourg area. Immediate positions are available, full time.
Warehouse Production Workers must be punctual and hard-working, with some warehouse, factory or manufacturing experience preferred. Own vehicle a strong asset.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Warehouse Production Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Warehouse Production Worker Requirements:
- A self-motivated hard worker
- Capable of heavy lifting
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Warehouse, factory or manufacturing experience an asset
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Good manual dexterity
- Steel-toed work boots
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Warehouse Workers" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!