Warehouse Workers – Nights
An Orangeville-area manufacturer is looking for reliable Warehouse Workers to join their production team in the, assembly and manufacturing of automotive parts.
Warehouse Worker candidates will work straight nights and be capable of heavy lifting and have strong attention to detail as visual parts inspections are required. There are permanent hire and advancement opportunities for those who show up every day ready to work and improve their skills.
- Weekly pay @ $16 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Attendance bonuses paid regularly
- Referral bonuses available
- Permanent hire for top workers
- Advancement opportunities
- Full training provided
- 24/7 staff support
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
Warehouse Worker Duties:
- Parts assembly
- Quality assurance and providing visual inspections
- De-burring parts
- Stamping press operation
- Maintaining a clean, organized and SAFE work area
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Steel-toed safety boots a MUST
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take direction
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Own vehicle preferred
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Warehouse Worker - Nights" resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour