Weekend Factory Workers
We are seeking reliable and hard-working Weekend Factory Workers in the Stamping department of our client's factory in Tottenham, an industry-leading supplier of automotive parts in the region.
In this role, associates will assist with metal-forming, stamping and pressing parts for production, inspecting stamped parts for quality and placing finished items into bins and on skids.
Candidates must be legally able to work 24 hours over the course of the weekend and have daily access to reliable transportation.
All Candidates must be permanent residents of Canada and be legally able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available after 3 months
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Permanent hire potential and advancement opportunities
- Supportive staff, available 24/7
Stamping Line Worker Duties:
- Check newly stamped parts for flaws/damage
- Load finished parts into bins
- Remove scrap metal from the machine and placed into scrap bins
- Use tools such as grinders to remove flash or sharp edges assist with Die Changes
- Remove scrap from dies and underneath the Stamping machines
- Other duties as assigned
Stamping Line Worker Qualifications:
- Permanent residents of Canada only
- Must be legally able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute daily to Tottenham, ON.
- Own car preferred
- Can work every weekend, 24 hours (2 x 12 hour shifts)
- Punctual and dependable
- Steel-toe safety boots
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Stamping Line Worker" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!