We are seeking Construction Workers for full-time positions in Peterborough, ON.
Construction Workers will work on construction projects in the area and ideally have past construction experience but it is not required. Construction Workers should have the ability to operate various of tools.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have their own vehicle and valid G license.
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all workers after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- Opportunities for advancement
- 24/7 staff support
Construction Worker Duties:
- Help prepare work sites obtaining and delivering equipment, tools, supplies, and materials.
- Ensure debris and scrap are removed from the work site to maintains cleanliness and safety
- Re-stock supplies as needed/requested
- Loading and unloading materials from trucks
- Other duties as assigned
Construction Worker Requirements:
- Past construction experience a strong asset
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Own vehicle and valid G license required
- CSA approved safety boots, other PPE as required
Start earning a paycheck this week! Get started by sending us your 'Construction Workers' resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent