Factory Workers (Rotating Shifts)
We are hiring!
Now seeking reliable and hard-working individuals to join our client's factory team in the Tottenham area for several available Factory Worker roles, full-time.
Immediate positions are available for rotating shifts. No experience needed, we train!
To be considered for this role, all workers must be permanent residents of Canada and be available to work 40-hours /week on an ongoing basis. All workers must provide their own transportation.
Factory Worker Perks:
- Weekly pay
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Factory Worker Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Factory Worker Requirements:
- A Canadian resident legally allowed to work in Canada
- Available full time, 40-hours /week ongoing
- Availability to work rotating shifts as needed (days, afternoons, nights)
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Tottenham
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Steel-toed work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
- Production Worker
- General Labourer
- Automotive Factory
- Car Factory
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Factory Workers (Rotating Shifts)" resumes in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$16.00 per hour