We are looking for candidates with attention to detail and good dexterity for the position of Industrial Painter in the Peterborough area.
Industrial Painters are responsible for maintaining technical equipment for the job and ensuring that they are in working order, possessing a wide array of painting tools including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers and removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse, among other duties.
Industrial Painter Responsibilities:
- Painting buildings, walls, flooring, trim, etc..
- Cleaning surfaces prior to layering paint.
- Maintaining technical equipment
- Possessing a wide array of painting tools, including thin and thick brushes, airbrushes and rollers.
- Removing previous paint surfaces using masking or a chemical rinse.
- Painting small items and doing touch-ups.
- Other duties as required
Industrial Painter Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience painting a variety of surface types.
- Proficiency with technical machinery.
- Physical strength to operate machinery.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Excellent dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Good organizational skill.
- Good verbal communication.
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Painter
- Shop Painter
- Warehouse Painter
- Machinery Painter
- Equipment Painter
Start earning a paycheck this week! To apply, please send us your "Industrial Painter" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent