We are seeking a reliable individual for a new Mechanical Assembler position for full-time work in the Peterborough area.
On the job, the successful Mechanical Assembler candidate will assemble and test electro-mechanical subassemblies and systems for industrial equipment.
Candidates must have their own tools - please ask your Staffing Connection recruiter for specifics.
Mechanical Assembler Duties:
- Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts
- Assemble and test electro-mechanical subassemblies and systems
- Ensure parts assemble and fit correctly
- Fasten parts and components together using hand and power tools and equipment
- Clean, repair and maintain machinery, equipment, and tools
- Operate cranes and forklifts to transport or position larger parts as needed
- Other duties as required
Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
- Two (2) years of related experience
- Must provide own tools (please ask recruiter for a specific list)
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk, and stand for long periods of time
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Must be available for full-time hours
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please send us your "Mechanical Assembler" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent