Night Shift Factory Worker (Shuttle Provided)
Our Barrie-area client is seeking full-time Factory Workers to join their factory team on straight night shifts.
Shuttle service provided from Barrie with multiple pick-up points throughout town.
Factory Worker candidates should be capable of heavy lifting and have strong attention to detail, capable of heavy lifting and a strong work ethic with an outstanding sense of punctuality and reliability.
All factory training is provided and factory workers will assist in part production, assembly, shipping / receiving and quality assurance.
To be considered for this position, all candidates must be permanent residents of Canada and be available for 40-hours /week for full-time night shifts on an ongoing basis.
- Weekly pay @ $16 /hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Permanent hire for top workers
- Advancement opportunities
- Full training provided
- 24/7 staff support
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
Factory Worker Duties:
- Parts production and assembly
- Quality assurance and providing visual inspections
- Preparing orders for shipping
- Some machine operation
- Assist with routine factory cleaning
Factory Worker Requirements:
- Can commit to daily shuttle service
- CSA approved safety footwear
- Can work straight nights
- Available for full-time work, 40-hours /week ongoing
- A permanent resident of Canada
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take direction
- Excellent sense of punctuality
Other employers may call this position:
- Production Worker
- Factory Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
- Warehouse Labourer
- General Labourer
- Assembly Line Worker
- Parts Sorter
- Production Associate
Start earning a paycheck next week! Please submit your "Night Shift Factory Workers, Shuttle" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour