Packaging / Labelling Associate
Our client, a large manufacturer in the region is seeking a reliable Packaging / Labelling Associate for their factory in Barrie.
The Packaging / Labelling Associate will mainly be tasked with the packaging and labelling of various manufactured items and inspecting items for defects to ensure quality standards are met prior to shipping.
Candidates must have prior manufacturing and some quality assurance experience in factory or warehouse environment.
Days and afternoon shifts available. Worker must provide their own transportation.
Packaging / Labelling Worker Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-time employment and benefits possible after 3 months
- Supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Full training and skills development
Packaging / Labelling Associate Duties:
- Accurately labelling and packaging manufactured goods
- Performing visual inspections on parts and machinery
- Identify and flag flawed or damaged parts
- Other duties as required
Packaging / Labelling Associate Requirements :
- Reliable transportation
- Prior manufacturing experience
- CSA approved safety boots
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- A keen eye for detail
- High level of reliability
- Manual dexterity
- Strong work ethic
Other employers may call this position:
- Warehouse Worker
- Factory Worker
- General Labourer
To apply, please submit your "Packaging / Labelling Associate" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!