Parts Sorter / Packer
We are hiring!
Now seeking reliable and hard-working individuals to join our client's factory team in the Tottenham area for several available Parts Sorter / Packer roles, full-time.
Immediate positions are available for rotating shifts. No experience needed, we train!
To be considered for this role, all workers must be available to work 40-hours /week on an ongoing basis. All workers must provide their own transportation.
Parts Sorter / Packer Perks:
- Weekly pay from $15.50 - $16/hour
- Benefits available for all workers after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- 24/7 staff support
Parts Sorter / Packer Duties:
- Utilize various tools, instruments and general assembly practices to achieve production goals
- Machine operation and basic maintenance
- Quality assurance and equipment inspections to identify defects
- Some warehouse cleaning duties, ensuring a clean and safe work space
Parts Sorter / Packer Requirements:
- Available full time, 40-hours /week ongoing
- Availability to work rotating shifts as needed (days, afternoons, nights)
- General factory knowledge of manufacturing and assembly procedures, safety procedures and guidelines
- Must have steel-toed boots
- Daily access to reliable transportation
- Can commute to Tottenham
- Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 40 lbs may be required
- Steel-toed work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- Factory Labourer
- Warehouse Worker
- Production Worker
- General Labourer
- Automotive Factory
- Car Factory
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Parts Sorter / Packer" resumes in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50-$16.00 per hour