Plastic Factory Worker
We are seeking a dependable, full-time Plastics Factory Labourer for immediate, full-time work at their plastic production facility in Barrie, ON.
This factory role mainly consists of machine operation, injection molding and quality checking materials. Prior experience in factory machine operation and injection molding is a definite asset.
Own vehicle and valid driver's license preferred. Candidates must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Weekly pay & competitive wages
- Benefits available after 3-months
- Permanent hire potential
- A foot in the door with a top employer in the region
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- 24/7 staff support
Plastics Factory Labourer Requirements:
- Prior injection molding experience an asset
- Factory experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent dependability and punctuality
- Comfortable working in a hot environment
- CSA approved work boots
Other employers may call this position:
- General Labourer
- Machine Operator
- Factory Labourer
- Factory Worker
- Warehouse Worker
- Plastic Manufacturing
- Injection Molding
Start Earning a Paycheck Next Week. Please send us your 'Plastic Factory Labourer' resume in MS Word format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent