We are seeking a Semi Skilled Carpenter for a new full time position with our client in Buckhorn, ON.
This position will see Semi Skilled Carpenters working on custom homes in the area.
The successful Semi Skilled Carpenter candidate will be experienced in woodworking and carpentry, with experience in framing and trim an preferred. Candidates must have hands-on experience with a wide array of carpentry tools.
What's in it for you?
- $18 /hr
- Weekly pay, every Friday
- Benefits available for all employees after 3 months
- Permanent hire potential
- 24/7 staff support
Semi Skilled Carpenter Duties:
- Assist in building custom homes
- Framing, trim, etc...
- Measure and cut materials to specifications
- Cut, shaping, smoothing
- Other duties as assigned
Semi Skilled Carpenter Qualifications:
- Carpentry experience or relevant trade education
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry tools and materials
- Sound knowledge of installation and construction techniques
- Adept in the use hand and power tools as well as measuring equipment
- Experience with trim and framing preferred
- Safety conscious
- Good understanding of basic math
- Daily access to reliable transportation
Other employers may call this position:
- Carpentry Apprentice
- Home Builder
Start earning a paycheck this week! Please submit your "Semi Skilled Carpenter" resume in MS Word or PDF format.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent