Weekend Packaging Worker
Our client, a large manufacturer in the region is seeking a reliable Weekend Packaging Associates for their factory in Barrie.
Packaging Associates will mainly be tasked with the packaging and labelling of various manufactured items and inspecting items for defects to ensure quality standards are met prior to shipping.
10-hour shifts, Fri - Sun.
Packing Workers Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- Full-time employment and benefits possible after 3 months
- Supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Full training and skills development
Packing Workers Duties:
- Accurately labelling and packaging manufactured goods
- Performing visual inspections on parts and machinery
- Identify and flag flawed or damaged parts
- Other duties as required
Packaging Associate Requirements :
- Can work weekends, 10-hour shifts Fri - Sun
- Reliable transportation
- Prior manufacturing experience
- CSA approved safety boots
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- A keen eye for detail
- High level of reliability
- Manual dexterity
- Strong work ethic
Other employers may call this position:
- Warehouse Worker
- Factory Worker
- General Labourer
To apply, please submit your "Packaging Associate" resume in MS Word or PDF format as an attachment to your online application.
Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent